"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Dec 31, 2010

The End is Near

It is the last few hours of 2010. I am so glad. This year was a difficult one for myself, and for many others who I know and do not know.

To be honest, I am losing some steam with this blog. It is not that I am running out of things to say, but right now I do not have much interest in sharing how I am doing and what I think about things. And that is because I don't think that my thoughts matter to anyone other than myself and God.

I will say that tonight, the last night of the year, is not a total bust. I went to see the new Narnia movie and really liked it and I am going to midnight Mass, so will end and start the year off in the best way I possibly can.

I leave you this short prayer that I wrote a few months ago. "Jesus, help me to forgive as you forgive."

May God have mercy on our souls.