"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Dec 2, 2010

Sitting on the sidelines...

Ya never know how the day is going to play out when you get out of bed in the morning. You can have a set agenda in your mind only to have it usurped the minute your feet hit the floor.

That is what my day was like. I will spare the details, but I will say that things are not "normal" anymore. It doesn't matter where I go....things just don't seem normal to me.

Mass is not the same. Literally.
My J.O.B. is not the same. Literally.
My activities out of work are not the same. Literally.

It is amazing how life can change so fast.

Right now, I do not belong anywhere.
I don't belong at church, at work, or with my family.

What is God's purpose in allowing this to happen?
Whatever the case, I think the devil is havng a big belly laugh at me right now.
However, the devil will have to eat a hat eventually because God will reign supreme as always.

I feel like an alien in a foreign land.
I know the language and the money system, but that is about it.

I need to be spirituallly nourished.
Yes, I have Jesus in the eucharist and I know He alone should suffice.
But this world is so tough. I also need a community.
I need to not sit alone at Mass.
I need to have a spirutal guidance.

Right now I feel like my only community is on EWTN.
Isn't that sad? A community in a little black box called a TV.