"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Jun 14, 2010

Got milk ? No, but I've got ideas and lots of them.

Did you ever watch that movie Phenomenon with John Travolta? If so, you will remember that he thought he had an encounter with aliens and then he started thinking up all these wonderful ideas to help people? Then later on he found out he had a rare brain tumor and he died? Yeah, Hollywood...go figure.

Well, except for the brain tumor part (let's hope not), and the aliens, and everything else that doesn't make sense..... I can relate to his character. Why? Because my mind always has ideas flowing through it. Some of the ideas are ho hum but some of them are really good ideas. Sometimes it is hard to keep them to myself.

I don't know why God made me this way. Maybe other people are the same, I don't know. But so many times people tell me that I have so many great ideas. I just don't know what to do with them. Some of them I pass on. Some of them I write down. Some of them I use for myself. If I could find a way to capitalize on them I'd be rich.

If I didn't have to work so hard and so much, I'd have the time to work on them. At any given time I am already working towards fulfilling some of them.

The ONE THING I can't figure out is how to make money with all these ideas. It is wierd because I can think of ways other businesses and charities can make money, and have raised some good cash for some of them, but for myself....well, not so much.

In the mean time, I think and think and think. A friend of mine tells me that I think too much. Perhaps...but thinking is free, so why not ? I might just discover a way to make the world a better place.

I'm just trying to make my life count for something, and maybe one of my ideas will make that happen.

Have a blessed night.