"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Nov 7, 2010

The Time Change

This weekend we had to turn our clocks back one hour. Doing that always freaks me out. It is a numbers thing. I get confused. Seriously.

I've made mistakes in the past with the time change. I either arrive too early or too late. Last night I was worried I wouldn't be on time for a couple of early AM appointments. I kept waking up. I was up when the clock went from 1:59 AM to 1:00 AM. Seeing that was a little Twilight Zoney.

I finally got up at 5:10, which was really 6:10 AM. I was on time. Phew! But now I am tired. It has also been a very busy day. I prayed a lot today though. This was one of those "high prayer" days in the midst of being busy.

I'm glad the time change doesn't happen again for several more months.

Tick Toc. Good night.