"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Nov 14, 2010

Time to P.I.C.

My schedule is starting to change with the advance of the colder weather and that is allowing me more prayer time. Today I went to my little Catholic church for some prayer time. In my calendar I mark it: P.I.C. = Pray in Church.

It was so silent and peaceful. Some of the time I wrote in my prayer journal, and I talked with Jesus about a few things. But the last third was just sitting quietly with Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. The peace was so great and I felt very comfortable.

I'm looking forward to a whole winter of time to P.I.C.. The darkness of night may surround my little church, but inside there is the light of Christ. Outside their may be traffic and all sorts of noise, but inside there is peace in sound and Spirit.

I have a lot of things and people to pray for, and nothing beats 1:1 time with Jesus. When I am with Jesus in my little Church I feel very safe and very protected. There is no better place on the planet than before Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and with Him after communion.

So, that is all I have to say tonight. Let us all pray for all holy men and women and for an increase in vocations, and people to desire to pray.