"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Mar 24, 2010

It is really Him.

It is awesome to think that I have the great grace and privilege as a Catholic to go to Holy Communion and receive the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ.

This is my little blogspot so I can say anything I want and tonight I want to shout to everyone that I am so blessed to be Catholic - the church founded by Jesus Himself. He has given us the Fullness of Truth which includes Himself in the Eucharist.

You may read this and not agree with me. I'm not interested in debating our difference in what we believe. I have "been there" and "done that" with people and I tell you tonight that debating about the Eucharist is largely a waste of time because you either believe that through the power of the Holy Spirit the bread becomes Jesus, or you don't. It is a matter of faith. Read John 6 --- "Unless you eat my body and drink my blood, you shall not have life within you. Also St. Paul brings out that (paraphrase here ) isn't His body real food and his blood, real drink?

I am so blessed to be Catholic. I am so blessed to be able to receive Jesus in Holy Communion. I just love Jesus so much. That is all I want to say tonight. Please don't debate me on this. If you disagree, so be it. But I challenge you to do some research on this. Read Scripture. Read the Catechism. Read about Eucharistic miracles. Pray about it. Because...

It is really Him.