"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Oct 21, 2010

Believing and Loving

Today I had a thought....

The sun had just set. I was walking a dog. All was quiet. The moon was shining brightly. I was walking up a small hill and it dawned on me....

The thought I had was that just because someone believes in Jesus, doesn't necessarily mean that they love Him.

I know lots of Catholics who believe in Jesus, but their belief in Him doesn't necessarily affect their lives, or rather, how they live their lives.

If someone loves Jesus, then their lives are changed, and they behave differently in the world.

This was my "big thought" for the day and I wanted to share it with anyone out there in cyberspace who likes to think about these things.

Have a good night. I'm beat and ready for sleep.