"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Oct 28, 2010

When all else fails....

When all else fails...Jesus is always there.

When life gets really rough and things come against me, the first person I run to is Jesus. St. Peter said in scripture to Jesus: "To whom else can we go Lord, you have the words of everlasting life.". Even during a time when I was very angry at God, I knew that there was really nobody else to go to - no other God. It was Him. Jesus Christ.

No matter what goes wrong, or right, my "go to" Person is always Jesus. He can handle my anger and disappointment. He is the "go to" Perosn when I need help. He sends his grace and angels to help me in ways that surprise me every day. Truly, there IS nobody else to go to than Jesus for real action. He does have the words of eternal life. He IS the Alpha and the Omega. The buck stops with Him.

I guess, what I'm saying is when all else fails....Jesus doesn't.