"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Oct 26, 2010

Got Grace?

In the last couple of days I have had a growing awareness within my soul that God has given me a little extra dose of Grace.

This Grace is expressing itself in the form of an increased confidence and trust that God will take care of me and that everything will be okay.

To be honest, this is a bit of an odd feeling for me. I do trust God alot, but this extra dose is really noticeable and is changing how I move through my days.

I have been a little more relaxed despite having to deal with very stressful things. I have felt a little more inner peace. I have had more of an eternal perspective.

I truly hope that this Grace sticks with me. Thank you Jesus.