"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be, and becoming that person."

St. Therese









Aug 21, 2010

Thankfully Dogs don't speak Latin

I have two things I want to say in my blog this morning:

1. I survived Latin Mass # 14 this morning. Thought I was going to have an anxiety attack during the prayers before communion section though. I have so many questions and can't find the answers to them. I have spent so much time and energy trying to understand and learn about this style of Mass and I am still having difficulties. I feel quite alone in this process. It usually takes me two hours to recuperate from a Latin Mass.

2. I know why God created animals / pets. Because he knew people were not going to be truly capable of unconditional love so our pets provide that for us. When people fail us, as they often will, we can always count on the unconditional company, love, and acceptance of our furry friends. Any pet owner, or lover of pets, will tell you that.

These are my morning thoughts. Now it is time for tea and to go see one of God's gifts to me: a little dog. We are going to take a nice walk.I understand dog language a whole lot more than Latin. Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa. I know, it is always mea culpa.

Have a blessed day. Pray for me. I pray for you - whoever you are.